Planmed Verity® utilizes CBCT (Cone Beam Computed Tomography) technology to provide high resolution volumetric (3D) images of the extremities at a particularly low dose. Compact, stand-alone and mobile Planmed Verity can fit into almost any existing X-ray room and can be easily sited even side by side with other imaging equipment. With adjustable, soft surfaced gantry and dedicated patient positioning trays Planmed Verity provides versatile patient positioning and optimized patient comfort.
Planmed Verity is a trademark of Planmed Oy.
3D Orthopedic Imaging at Low Dose
- Based on Cone Beam Computed Tomography technology
- Volumetric imaging with multi-planar reconstruction and volume rendering provide optimal visualization of fractures and deformations
- Superior isotropic resolution of up to 0.2mm (optional 0.1mm high resolution mode)
- Dose up to ten times lower compared to extremity imaging protocols with conventional MDCT (Multi Detector Computed Tomography)
CT Imaging at the Point-of-Care
- Revolutionary compact and mobile form for easy siting in existing X-ray rooms
- Stand-alone system including 3D image acquisition and presentation
- Plugs into standard electric outlet
- No external cooling requirements, no reinforcement of the floor needed
Imaging that Adapts to the Patient
- Easily adjustable, soft surfaced gantry and motorized positioning trays help in finding a comfortable position for various examination procedures
- Easy to access, suits for wheel-chair patients and bed-side imaging
- Compact design prevents claustrophobia and makes the examination more comfortable especially for the elderly and pediatric patients